RedBubble is probably the POD site with about the lowest treshhold to entrance. What seems to be the major problem: You can only show your products on RedBubble itself, and not in a webshop of your own.
- Stickers have a high margin
- Appearantly, print on t-shirts and mugs isn't of a very good quality. Stickers and stationary (including notebooks) are ok
- She uses Printful herself.
- Focused on specific niches: Elephants, Jezus + combination of these
- Use sites like Upwork for finding artists, if creating original art isn't something for you
- Find people that already make products (like for fun) about specific topics, like cats and partner with them to make products about it on RedBubble, and split the profit
- : "Nobody finds you (directly) on RedBubble"
- Use email marketing for directing visitors to your RedBubble shop
TheMoneyGame: Why 99% Of People Fail on Redbubble (1). Things to do right:
- Plan for hollidays, like for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc. Take one or two months to prepare for it. Example Valentine's Day
- 497.319 results
TheMoneyGame: Why 99% Of People Fail on Redbubble (2). Things to do right:
- Use simple designs
- Use simple products, like greeting cards & stickers
- Use broad keywords, like 'funny t-shirts'
- Use the auto suggestions on the search bar
- Calculate margins correctly
- RedBubble continually adds new products. Add these products to your portfolio
- Marketing research: Figure out what sells well.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A_ylOVBlHE - Wholesale Ted: The HONEST TRUTH About RedBubble! Reviewing & Unboxing RedBubble Products » Not relevant from a business point of view
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSxeM2MtDbA - Mike Vestil: How To Make Money On Redbubble In 2021 (For Beginners)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knIZJZpHUm4 - TheMoneyGame: Why 99% Of People Fail on Redbubble (1) | Don't do this!
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvDgllJMLX8 - TheMoneyGame: Why 99% Of People Fail on Redbubble (2) | Don't do this!