Google Merchant Center - Feed optimalisation
Naar navigatie springen Naar zoeken springen
This article discusses optimalisation of Google Merchant Center (gMC) product feeds, mostly for use in Google Shopping (gSh).
- Use GTIN
- Optimize title
- Use all available attributes
- Use custom labels for segmenting the feed in your campaigns
- Test what works
- Research what search terms your public uses
- Dynamic repricing
- Use regular expressions
- Sales & merchant promotions
- Change product IDs for underperforming products.
- Google uses only the title (after GTIN to be precise) to determine whether or not to display a given product. Hence it is important to include all terms that are relevant for visitors in the title
- Use all available 150 characters
- Make use of front loading: Only around the first 70 characters are usually shown
- Use search reports like in Google Ads and Google Search Console to figure out relevant terms
- Do the title as latest field, after all the other fields, so you can easily reuse these other fields
- Don't use sales talk.