Database properties (Notion)
Naar navigatie springen Naar zoeken springen
In Notion, fields or columns are called properties.
A newly created database table contains the following properties:
|Property Name||Property Type||Notes|
|Name||Title||Interesting: Notion has a specific property type called Title|
|Tags||Multi-select||I really like these multi-select fields. That's much more work to code by yourself|
- There is no default property Description - I though there was, but I can't find it back
- Database tables have a title, but that's not a property as intended here
- By clicking on the "+" at the top of the column right of Tags, you can define additional properties on the fly.
- Views and 'bare tables' are not separate. So in order to delete a property, just delete it from any view
- You cannot always delete properties. E.g., when they're used in relations - There might be more situations like this.