A vision board may be a tool to help you reaching your goals, whatever those may be:
- As a reminder
- As a visualisation aid
Creating a digital vision board
You can easily make a digital vision board. Some examples:
Gimp + Impress (feb. 2021)
How I made a vision board in feb. 2021:
- I used Gimp to edit pictures (make them freestanding)
- Put the images together on a slide in LibreOffice Impress
- Within Impress, I exported the one slide that contained the vision board by 'printing to PDF'
- Used Gimp again to convert the PDF file to jpg.
A friend meanwhile, used an app where the various images were tiled, and I have to admid that that looked better.
- Important that the vision board is readily available. E.g., as lock screen or home screen on your phone. Also nice printed, in a frame, on my desk
- Pinterest: This might already be a vision board-tool on itself